|Total Time||15 minutes|
Nutritional Info (per portion)
|of which saturates||4.8g|
|of which sugars||7.2g|
- 1 slice of a large beef tomato
- 1 large flat mushroom, stalk removed
- 2 tsp rapeseed oil
- 2 slices of lean unsmoked back bacon
- 1 wholemeal or wholegrain burger bun, bap or roll split in half
- 1 tsp of finely chopped chives
- 2-3 drops of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of low fat cream cheese
How to make it
- Place the slice of tomato on the flat side of the mushroom. Add the oil and season with a little pepper. Roast the mushroom and tomato at 200oC, gas mark 6, for 7-10 minutes.
- Grill the bacon gently for 5-7 minutes turning regularly until cooked. Drain on kitchen paper. Meanwhile lightly toast the bun.
- Add the chopped chives and lemon juice to the cream cheese and mix. Spread the cut sides of the toasted bun with the cream cheese mixture. Then arrange the tomato filled mushroom on top of the bottom bun, followed by the bacon. Top with the second bun and serve.