Easter – lazy breakfasts, family time and chocolate!
Easter weekend is nearly upon us and for many that means
time off to enjoy with family and friends. Whether you’re relaxing at home,
enjoying days out, or playing host over the weekend, we’ve got some tasty
breakfast ideas to set you up for a fun-filled day (some even include chocolate!)
Easter weekend is nearly upon us and for many that means time off to enjoy with family and friends. Whether you’re relaxing at home, enjoying days out, or playing host over the weekend, we’ve got some tasty breakfast ideas to set you up for a fun-filled day (some even include chocolate!)
Easter Breakfast Ideas
A selection of breakfast and brunch recipes to provide inspiration for the long Easter weekend.
Our top Easter tips / ideas
We’ve compiled our top Easter breakfast tips and ideas including some make-ahead breakfasts that you can serve straight after the traditional Easter egg hunt!
- If you have friends and family coming for the holiday, choose some of our easy breakfast recipes which can be made in advance and served after the Easter Egg Hunt!
- Enjoying a day out? Then why not take breakfast with you? Fill some homemade breakfast scones with your favourite filling or try baking this Figgy Breakfast Loaf or these Mini Marmalade Loaves - tasty treats that can be cut and packed into individual portions.
- We’ve got some great breakfast recipes for kids. If you are spending Easter with children, encourage them to get involved with making breakfast. Crunchy Fruit Layer with strawberries is always popular with the whole family or give Eggy Bread with Fruit Kebabs a try.
- Fancy a leisurely morning and a delicious brunch? Check out these brunch recipe ideas from the Telegraph, guaranteed to put a smile on your face!
- One healthy habit leads to another! Breakfast-eaters tend to also have other healthy habits, like being more active or eating more fruit and veg. Make eating breakfast your one healthy habit this Easter.
- Easter is all about eggs. You can boil them, scramble, poach or use them to make pancakes and omelettes. We’ve got a fantastic selection of breakfast egg recipes. If you want to impress, have a go at our Toasty Egg recipe:
We hope you have a lovely Easter weekend! Feel free to share your comments below or post some pictures of your Easter breakfast creations on our Facebook page.